Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Internship 17th January

Today has pretty much been a continuation of yesterday, pulling together more images and also still pulling out orders and wrapping them as usual, whilst also doing some quality checking! The day went really quickly so I've been really busy and doing a lot of work.


I'm really excited again today as some doodles I did after the meeting about the new project yesterday have been taken into consideration for a design that we may be using! Even for it to be considered feels like a massive achievement for me at the moment. I really feel like I'm getting the best out of this internship at the moment and it's only the second week! I'm looking forward to see what next week brings and hopefully a lot more things will be in the works with Valentines Day coming up. We're working on some ideas for it and I think I have some too that I can contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment