Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Internship 16th January

More exciting things happening at Lascivious today! I cannot say too much unfortunately at this time, but I'm really excited to be included in the becoming of the new project. I feel like this is a really great opportunity for me to put my insight as a Fashion Promotion student and a possible customer, and also from the view of a blogger I can really give my opinion on trends and what is popular in the blogosphere.


I'm currently in the process of jotting down ideas for inspiration for this new project. Initially just taking notes from the meeting and then elaborating on them with my own thoughts throughout the day, then I have been collecting possible references from street style, fashion editorials, other brands etc. and also thinking of future trends that could be useful in our approach to this project. I'll be mainly focussing on street style, everyone is having their own part to show on Monday in a mood board which is what I will be working on this weekend! I'm really excited to be involved and hopefully my ideas are liked or at least considered. It would be wonderful to see something next year and say that I contributed to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment