Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

Penrose Magazine

As previously mentioned in the last post, we've been working on creating a magazine this term. Our magazines concept is all about individuality, innovation and unique style. We have tried hard to make this magazine available to both sexes, but mostly focusing on the art of it. I'm so pleased with the outcome and I can only cross my fingers and hope we get picked to be Ravensbourne's quarterly magazine! You'll see my name scattered about, but I did the styling for the shoots as well as photography for the Sunday Best editorial, and a short bar review. 

You can view it here


I've also created a video as an advertisement for the upcoming Ravensbourne magazine!



Ravensbourne Fashion Magazine Promotion from becky lightbody on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment