Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

HOM X Jonathan Saunders

I had the opportunity to go and photograph the HOM x Jonathan Saunders collaboration, so obviously I jumped at the chance as a big fan of Jonathan Saunders' work. This was my first time behind the lens at a runway show so it was pretty exciting.




















The show featured a mixture of beachwear and underwear. I had never even seen a mens underwear show so I didn't know what to expect at all! We saw lots of bold, block colours and simple patterns such as stripes and subtle polka dots. The models sported a beach-inspired slicked back hair, with accessories such as rucksacks, flip flops and towels. There was such a range of pieces in the collection, from briefs, boxer shorts, swimming trunks and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment