Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

New Club Kids

I recently purchased the book "New Club Kids" to aide my research and help to inspire me in creating our Club Kid-inspired photoshoot for our group magazine that we are working on this term. I looked mostly at the men's fashion as we will be using a male model for this editorial but I also looked at the toned down version of Club Kid as I don't want it to appear too much like dress-up or even satirical but still keeping the very experimental fashion within.



I love the use of found materials in this look - the rope necklace!



A unique haircut and a statement graphic sweater is eye-catching on it's own

Beetlejuice meets dapper gentleman

A modern teddy-boy look with subtle eye make-up

 A cosy onesie is quite a statement!

I love the monochrome clash of patterns here

A masculine take on the male corset

Neon + a monochrome pattern

Two hats! Multiple accessories makes the look playful

A rather lad-like take on the club kid trend with a statement embellished top

Eyebrows and excessive accessories

I love the dapper look and the drawn on moustache

A vintage bomber makes this look interesting

A very typical dandy look



No comments:

Post a Comment